- Fascinating World of Molecular Robotics
- Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2018) Conference: What is Hot?
- Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2018) Conference: Exploring Rejected Extended Abstracts
- Coursera’s Systems Biology and Biotechnology Specialization – My initial impressions
- Instructional Technology Tool using Adobe Flex
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Last week, I dived into the world of rejected extended abstracts from the first ever deep learning conference focused on medical imaging (MIDL 2018) organized in Amsterdam this summer. This week I am in the mood for the opposite end, … Continue reading
Nowadays, everybody and their grandmothers (and grandfathers) are utilizing deep learning for medical imaging problems. This has now become a hot industry. Even though major computer vision (CVPR etc.) and medical imaging conferences (SPIE,ISBI,MICCAI) are currently dominated by deep learning … Continue reading