- Fascinating World of Molecular Robotics
- Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2018) Conference: What is Hot?
- Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2018) Conference: Exploring Rejected Extended Abstracts
- Coursera’s Systems Biology and Biotechnology Specialization – My initial impressions
- Instructional Technology Tool using Adobe Flex
Monthly Archives: June 2014
At one point in my academic life, I worked as an Instructional Technology Fellow helping faculty members design online/hybrid courses. When I saw Andrew Ng’s Stanford Machine Learning lectures online, inspired by my job, I wanted to build a tool … Continue reading
Songbirds are among the most interesting creatures of nature. Out of 10,000 bird species, around 4,000 are songbirds. They sing for reasons such as territorial ownership and mating. The young birds learn their songs by listening to a tutor. This … Continue reading