- Fascinating World of Molecular Robotics
- Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2018) Conference: What is Hot?
- Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2018) Conference: Exploring Rejected Extended Abstracts
- Coursera’s Systems Biology and Biotechnology Specialization – My initial impressions
- Instructional Technology Tool using Adobe Flex
Category Archives: Systems Biology
Couple years ago, Coursera started offering a series of courses in Systems Biology developed by the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York. The series includes 5 lecture style courses possibly recorded in 2013/2014 (as per the … Continue reading